• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) how much mana regen buff is allowable

K

kalzaketh

I know we have the, armor the ankh pendant the clasp of concentration,but question is can the holy mackeral pie sit on top of all that?:drool:

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since no ones chiming in I will give you my general answer... I have heard there is no cap, but there is a diminished return on anything over 13ish. Still very useful at high levels.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well being a buff & not a real/static mana regen property I would guess not. Some stack but only if the 2nd is greater then the 1st I have always seen (Example drink an Agility then a Gr Agility, you get the 2nd buff but only it's difference added on, not it's full on top of the reg agility). But it's a guess on the buff as I said. It IMO, would be like trying to stack 2 slayer properties on & thinking you would get 2x the damage over having 1 slayer property. Toss it on UO Hall Kal & see if a Dev answers.

This is directly off UO's Item Property page on Straight mana regen:

Regeneration Effects:
Hit Point Regeneration - Increases the wearer's natural Hit Point regeneration rate. Capped at 18.
Mana Regeneration - Increases the wearer's natural Mana regeneration rate. Subject to diminishing returns - the difference between 0 MR and 3 MR is substantially greater than the difference between 15 MR and 18 MR. No hard cap.
Stamina Regeneration - Increases the wearer's natural Stamina regeneration rate. Capped at 24.

Direct link

Item and Magic Effect Categories | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online

K

kalzaketh

as usual many thanks friend snake, for those that can't afford the 100% lmc the pie might bring afew more arcanists to the front at champ spawns. :)