• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] How much Leather to Legendary?

R

Rocklin

The Tailoring FAQ is a little vague on what I should expect to need in the way of Leather. I have gotten to 109.6 skill and have used my 120 Tailoring scroll. Ballpark, what should I expect to use leather-wide to get to Legendary?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Theoretically, you can get to 115 skill using NO leather, by making cloth ninja hoods.

Those hoods are donatable to the Thief at the Britain Library, if you choose that route.

As for leather use, I've got a sticky post asking people to PLEASE submit new gain logs for the crafting skills, to make use of the Samurai Empire and Mondain's Legacy items that are (in many cases) better choices than the AoS and earlier skill gain charts - but no one has submitted any except me (and I've only gotten around to doing 110-120 smith so far).