• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chivalry] How Much Karma do I need?

Moldy Fishmonger

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have a little over 20,000 Karma on my Paladin. Is there any reason to go higher? I gain a little karma here and there, but I do not regularly farm mobs that give me gains. Any insight would be appreciated.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That said, I have never noticed a substantive difference in actuality for my Chiv effectiveness with less than 20k. I think chivalry skill is a far more important determinant of effectiveness than karma at this time.

Moldy Fishmonger

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
My divine fury needs 19,000ish karma to be used at full effectiveness. That is why I went to 20k in the first place.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My divine fury needs 19,000ish karma to be used at full effectiveness. That is why I went to 20k in the first place.
What are you referring to when you say, "need 19,000ish for full effectiveness"? After Publish 71, you are suppose to get full effectiveness with 120 Chivalry and Level 5 Karma which is 10,000.

Moldy Fishmonger

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I know (because I just tried this) that as of a couple weeks ago I did not get the max divine furry bonus at 18000 karma. It kicked in between 18,500 and 19,000.