• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much is that doggy in the window?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hi everyone. I haven't been around because something happened. My sister was siting in a parking lot when a lady walked by with a puppy. She rolled down her window and talked to her. The lady said she was born on Jan 18 and was a Bassador/Lab mix? I kinda forget what she told me.

Next thing she knew that lady said okay well enjoy her as she took off. My sister said she couldn't take care of a dog and the lady said "Well its either that or I throw her in the street with the others." So we come to find out this lady dumped puppies all over town. What a horrible, horrible lady!!!

So we have been trying to love the new puppy and make her not so scared. We have 0 clue if she has had shots, what to feed her, what the heck to do period. Cant really afford a dog right now but, I couldn't bare seeing a little girl puppy dropped in the middle of the 696 onramp to fend for herself.

L

Luna Rossa

No worries, Gareth, so long as you all are ok. Many old folks homes have set up programs that will take in animals to use for therapy for the old folks although sounds like this one may be too young.

I salute you and your sisters efforts and yes, there are many terrible cruel people out there!

T

Tiger Lily

Very sad to see animals just tossed out to fend for themselves. Happens all the time although around me..there is several animal rescues/shelters. I hope you find the puppy a great home!