• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] How much does anyone want a Trammel Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Museum castle in front of Raa shop in east britain...

I get far most disillusioned each UO day...alas i guess i can never leave...may as well stick it out now ive come this far.......

So how much do u want a castle...standard price for trammel 550-650???

Trouble is if u want it bad.....if u cant wait no longer....the u WILL have to pay extra...over that...for the time it would take me to empty it...and move to a keep...[storage would be very tight]

AND no no no no no.. iam not selling it full...the ''contents'' are worth far more than the castle.......

so...how long would it take to shift 5000 items....a full days playtime......i guess it would easy....??/

icq me or private message only please with your thoughts on what you would be willing to pay for the castle...i guess i could rough it in a keep!!! for the amount of time i play now....and quite simply ive enjoyed owning sevral castles...been there..done that....

no need to reply on here...no need to troll on here....if u want a castle in tram on europa..then private message me or icq me 267 208 357 with your thoughts and price u would pay..it will remain private....

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Museum castle in front of Raa shop in east britain...

I get far most disillusioned each UO day...alas i guess i can never leave...may as well stick it out now ive come this far.......

So how much do u want a castle...standard price for trammel 550-650???

Trouble is if u want it bad.....if u cant wait no longer....the u WILL have to pay extra...over that...for the time it would take me to empty it...and move to a keep...[storage would be very tight]

AND no no no no no.. iam not selling it full...the ''contents'' are worth far more than the castle.......

so...how long would it take to shift 5000 items....a full days playtime......i guess it would easy....??/

icq me or private message only please with your thoughts on what you would be willing to pay for the castle...i guess i could rough it in a keep!!! for the amount of time i play now....and quite simply ive enjoyed owning sevral castles...been there..done that....

no need to reply on here...no need to troll on here....if u want a castle in tram on europa..then private message me or icq me 267 208 357 with your thoughts and price u would pay..it will remain private....

Well if your looking for a days wages I would add maybe 3 mill to the price. But then again, the last bloke i bough a house from never asked anything on top to clear the place out.

I offer you 300 Mill for the castle, me thinks thats a good and fair offer.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It does mean living next door to me though... It's worth billions! Or pennies! We shall see!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets cut to the chase......

If u want a castle and you want it right now....either pm me or icq me....

If u dont and are happy to wait for the next one i place....then be patient....

No MORE replies on here....there nothing else to say.....if nobody wants a castle asap....then i will stay were iam without the silly and huge hassle of moving 5000 items and a lot of gold stored on vendors...

If nobody wants to go the EXTRA YARD....then let the post drop and wait for the next one to fall...

I will only answer icqs or private mesages on the subject....thanks for reading

THP - Legendary Idocer of Europa.

Last edited:

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woah what drama over a castle, its like THP likes to argue with him self.

imo Keeps look better then castles, in fact i think i would pay more for a location i have been wanting for years then any castle in this game.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just dont like people that troll my every post.......end of...i asked for no futher posts on here...yet i simply get them anyway.....like i said..no more posts on this thread...if u long for such a castle then either private message me or icq me....if u dont please leave the thread alone...that means dont reply here...and let the post fall to the bottom of the pile..........Thankyou....

And to be quite frank and very fair ...its a generous offer of moving out my castle if someone else is sooooo longing to own the ultimate goal of UO.....if nobody does want it and is happy to wait for my next placement then i will simply stay were iam living in our virtual world.....and i wont have the massive hassle of moving out .....very simple propositon indeed!!!!!!.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.