• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] how much do the old hued runebooks sell for?

A

asherd

i have 7 hued lettering runebooks im looking to sell but have no idea how much they are worth. picture below

Attachments

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*gets out the magnifying glass and asks a team of experts to enhance the image*

:(

(too small, can't see image)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would probably help to crop the screenshot to just the area you want instead of the whole screen. You can do that in MS Paint, draw a box around the bit you want, choose 'cut' then paste it into a new image and drag the corner to remove any white space.

A

asherd

ok ill try it again lol books are on LS ill be happy to show anyone heres my icq its alot easyer to contact me here i still havent found out how much they are worth.. icq 480 473 873 thxs these are just 3 as u can see there is more =]

Attachments