• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much breath does UO have left???????

C

ChWalker

Ok I keep seeing a bunch of post where people talk about the short life UO has left. Now I just recently started playing again after taking a couple year break(I had dial up and just got high speed) and at the time that I had quit I noticed people were talking about the death of UO yet here it is still going strong after years of suppossed death.

So I have a question for every one. If UO was going to die years ago how much life does it really have left?

G

as long as UO remains profitable for EAMythic to run, the servers will stay on.

Once it starts to cost EAMythic money, the plug will get pulled. Its just that simple.

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

Ok I keep seeing a bunch of post where people talk about the short life UO has left. Now I just recently started playing again after taking a couple year break(I had dial up and just got high speed) and at the time that I had quit I noticed people were talking about the death of UO yet here it is still going strong after years of suppossed death.

So I have a question for every one. If UO was going to die years ago how much life does it really have left?

[/ QUOTE ]

technically the game is still making money for ea or else theyd turn it off.
but to those that are vets and remember the game the way it was designed to be it is already dead

infact its been dead for years

your ? is dependant on the repliers view
i say its as dead as a game can get
there better action on msn games which is free online

N

Nathan Rahl

I don't know. In all honesty it has some life left in it. Besides people have been saying UO is going to die the last five years. And longer lol this is one long death then.

G

<blockquote><hr>

this is one long death then.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not a long death im afraid ... just a slow painful one.