• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much Animal Taming and Animal Lore do you need to control a fully trained 5 slot nightmare?

jumbo17

Visitor
I noticed at the bottom of the pets stat sheet there is a "Requirement = 108". So I was wondering what that exactly means when is comes to full control of 5 slot fully trained pet?

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The 108 is the minimum, so 110/110 should work, but most tamers will advice to go double 120 to minimize control issues and risks of your pets going wild.
Nice tool there Eggy, we hadn't seen that yet although we do visit UO Cah regularly.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
108 is the min. And i believe that 226 between lore and taming gives 99% control(max), others have said 230.

We recomend going 120 full for the masteries.