• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many tok dye token are out there? Give me a break OMG

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I notice tons of them now showing up and we all have seen the guy in luna with his packies unloading them.along with all his artifacts he has loaded on chars and logging off with them.

All you see are his items flying threw the air and im just so sick of players that ............. do this.No way can someone have 4 packies plus filled with theses tokens and artifacts.I think the DEV team missed one of the luna guys since his vendors are in luna.

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I notice tons of them now showing up and we all have seen the guy in luna with his packies unloading them.along with all his artifacts he has loaded on chars and logging off with them.

All you see are his items flying threw the air and im just so sick of players that ............. do this.No way can someone have 4 packies plus filled with theses tokens and artifacts.I think the DEV team missed one of the luna guys since his vendors are in luna.

I

imported_The Home Guild

well, Japanese shards have tokens once you redeem it can choose any toko dye of your choice that is aval. People are selling them 5-6m per token.Which is gay considering they told everyone no longer beign able to get a toko dye if you turn in your minors.. yet Japanese shards get tokens,so making it still widely aval to everyone.

I

imported_The Home Guild

well, Japanese shards have tokens once you redeem it can choose any toko dye of your choice that is aval. People are selling them 5-6m per token.Which is gay considering they told everyone no longer beign able to get a toko dye if you turn in your minors.. yet Japanese shards get tokens,so making it still widely aval to everyone.

G

Ghosty

Well, I know a couple of broker sites that sell the tokens for about US$10, so if you're paying more than 3 mil for one you're sort of silly anyway.

G

Ghosty

Well, I know a couple of broker sites that sell the tokens for about US$10, so if you're paying more than 3 mil for one you're sort of silly anyway.

I

Iwilleatyoursoul

Yeah you can get fully charged tokuno dyes for 3-4 mil easily.

G

i found a full set 3 months back, i guess i should have sold them at 50 mil each