• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many stable slots?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I should know this...but it has been too long for my old mind...
What is max stable slots, with 120/120/120??

K

Kazumi the Wild

5 for having combined taming/lor/vet over 240
9 for having each skill at 100 -> 110 -> 120.

more info here:
Here.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yups its 14, thats what I have. I think for all 120s we should be able to have more.. :eyes: Or maby I just like to horde pets..... I dunno :gee:

K

Kazumi the Wild

Im a packrat, so a lot of my stable spaces (11 of 'em) are filled with creatures i don't use, but tamed a while ago and don't want to give away.

I'm looking at you, Dragon and White Wyrm.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
out of my 13 slots ( vet is at 119) 2 are taken up with blue and orange beetles.

Someone always wants one and I like to give them away. I have enough gold that 10-20k isn't significant to me, but probably is to the person wanting the beetle.

Besides for some silly reason I just really enjoy the challenge of going in...submitting the beetle taming it and then getting it out!

It is really fun to see the surprise on people when you give them a beetle!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 110/110/100 and have stable slots (that's 10 total) to spare.
My pets I use are: 2 bake, 1 rune beetle, 1 greater dragon, 1 cu sidhe and 1 reptalon (untrained). The other 4 slots go toward pets I plan on giving away, mostly fire beetles and pack beetles, but if I find a good rune beetle or cu, I'll tame those for giving away too.

I'm thinking about upping all my skills just so I can make (and keep) a pack of hell hounds. But then I'd need to stop spending all my gold on silly things like armor for the "new" guy I just met.