• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

? How many Sims if NO BV Sims?

• Thread starter master_of_none
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

master_of_none

Sure somewhere in all these threads created I've missed the answer... just to be totally clear in my mind, final clarification if possible on sims per account allowed...
I know I read as an example something to effect, 1 newely created EA Land, 3 production cities, and 4 BV = 8 sims allowed.
So ok, I've never done BV sims, so does this mean those 4 slots are free for me to create new sims without worrys of chancing my sims left behind waiting to merge?
Heard in on lot where they were saying 6 sims max can be created... needless, confussed me... anyone can confirm what is correct?

M

Monkeybear

You can create 4 new EAL sims if you do not have 4 BV sims, the client has been updated to show our 8 EAL sims so you can't create more than 8.

M

master_of_none

Thanks for clearing that up for me... do have another question.. will only our eldest sim in EA Land before merge receive the "locks" on skills, or all created sims in EA Land? Was curious since everything seems to be directed to your oldest sim in EA Land per account via Maxis/EA.

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks for clearing that up for me... do have another question.. will only our eldest sim in EA Land before merge receive the "locks" on skills, or all created sims in EA Land? Was curious since everything seems to be directed to your oldest sim in EA Land per account via Maxis/EA.

[/ QUOTE ]

All 8 sims do

M

master_of_none

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

All 8 sims do

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Monkeybeartso !!!