• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] How Many Rare Collectors Are Out There?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I meet the qualifications. ATL is my home shard. I have been collecting a very long time, I'm just new to stratics :). My house is not public...
:(
Display all your cool shinys!

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can add me as well, dont forget me :D

My main shard is europa, i dont have a public house for display but i own the garg abyss house and the luna shop that is linked with it with veteran teleports.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hi all I will get final billing out to you and items ready for pick up this afternoon I will post as usual when ready

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AJ of LS! I have the required amount. Have 9 just in Zombie items. :/ Private collection though due to it being in fel.

Last edited:

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am attempting to get into the rares business. I am being helped along by the amazing ms flutter! Pokes flutter! Maybe Ill make the list soon

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Great idea! Thanks for the list Manti, this will help me know where to visit to get more pictures for the rares database !!!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Lost pretty much my whole collection when I last quit, but slowly rebuilding on Chessie. Don't have the 25 yet! :D (Though I do also know of a private collector who has more than a few hundred event items stashed away; but prefers to remain anonymous... and has a habit of trying to buy up every event's item before they get documented. :p)

Brian

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone been using these locations to check out some of the museums? If so, what did you think? This is one way to keep this thread active :)

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I believe I probably qualify, although my collection is not in one place it is where it looks good in my 3 houses and I have 140 mannequins full of em-event items and other rares at one house.

Rathgar of GL

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe I probably qualify, although my collection is not in one place it is where it looks good in my 3 houses and I have 140 mannequins full of em-event items and other rares at one house.

Rathgar of GL
Nice, may I come for a visit? Please icq me at 123172317

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi manti,

I think I might qualify for the list, I have 3 castles stuffed to the gills with server births , event items and rare items probably in the 25-30 billion+ range im based on origin and although I have been skulking in the background like a lich im still alive :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi manti,

I think I might qualify for the list, I have 3 castles stuffed to the gills with server births , event items and rare items probably in the 25-30 billion+ range im based on origin and although I have been skulking in the background like a lich im still alive :)
Hi there, please icq me for a tour 123172317 thanks

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Has anyone been using these locations to check out some of the museums? If so, what did you think? This is one way to keep this thread active :)
There's one museum to check out on Hokuto. Starting from the south-west corner of Luna, head up towards the side gate. The house you want will be obvious, about half-way up on the inner track. There's a smaller museum there, but if you take the teleporter just up the front steps (rune locked down on it), you'll end up in a museum of mostly asian event rares, a full mesanna lantern collection, etc. Just a word of warning though - unless you like running back, take note of where the tele lands you in the castle, because you can't see the tele tile under the gozas, and it's not easy to find again with all the black floor. :p

Brian

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's one museum to check out on Hokuto. Starting from the south-west corner of Luna, head up towards the side gate. The house you want will be obvious, about half-way up on the inner track. There's a smaller museum there, but if you take the teleporter just up the front steps (rune locked down on it), you'll end up in a museum of mostly asian event rares, a full mesanna lantern collection, etc. Just a word of warning though - unless you like running back, take note of where the tele lands you in the castle, because you can't see the tele tile under the gozas, and it's not easy to find again with all the black floor. :p

Brian
Yes, that's AnAn's and Mongbats both listed on the collector list. Excellent places though.

minda1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
hehe ok i have on eu atl bors home still on df but we start on df so wonted to be knownd ther :)