• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many points for the tali..

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw someone say 1000 this morning.. but now the post (moved) and says 250.

T

Tazar

According to the publish notes for Origin

Publish 54

it will be 250. But I guess that could still change...

A

Azureal

According to the publish notes for Origin

Publish 54

it will be 250. But I guess that could still change...
For something so easily farmable...perhaps its a little bit too much?

Take origami....Ive farmed the fan dancers for hours, not a single piece. Yet I can do a single quest and get a recipe and a talisman in the same bag, easy 350 points.

P

packrat

Take origami....Ive farmed the fan dancers for hours, not a single piece. Yet I can do a single quest and get a recipe and a talisman in the same bag, easy 350 points.
Maybe they did it this way so some of the newer players can get enough points to get some of the items. I have been doing the fletchers quest for the past two days and have not seen anyone doing the quest. So there must not be that big of a demand for them.
Why do people have to criticize every little thing in the game instead of enjoying it.

E

Evilminion

Why do people have to criticize every little thing in the game instead of enjoying it.
THANK YOU. Honestly, the constant kvetching almost overrides the informational value of this forum! It doesn't matter what happens in the game, somebody has to gripe about it. :sad2: Useful artifacts could start growing on watermelon vines, and people would complain that they're too easy to get. Useful artifacts could start growing on watermelon vines only in the deepest part of the most dangerous dungeon, and people would complain that they're too difficult to get. Delicious cookies could start falling from the sky, and somebody out there -- you know who you are -- would say, PAH, it doesn't begin to compare with the great rain of gourmet cheese back in '01.

It's a crazy-maker.

C

Connor_Graham

You're forgetting the cost of raw materials to do those quests, which is fairly significant for any long term questing there.

L

love2winalot

It was raining gourmet cheese in 2001? Well how come no one told me about it? I could have set out 500 barrels and had them all full, and sold them for 175 ka billion smackaroonie onies....:lol:

S

Strawberry

I have been doing the fletchers quest for the past two days and have not seen anyone doing the quest.
"Lethal Darts"? I went there with 1,000 crossbow bolts and ended up only turning in 200. It takes forever for Lethal Darts to come up again, even when I'm clicking on the npc's life bar. Do you happen to know if there's a thirty-second or one-minute timeout on being offered that quest again?