• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how many older big collectors are left still?

M

mdacc#one

Since Sarsmi is no longer adding new museums. Thought I breath some life back to this sticky by listing the collectors around the UO world.

Rules are simple, like the museum above I will list the collectors I know and have visited. If I haven’t seen your collection and you would like to be added icq me at 123172317.

Rules are simple:

25 or more items consisting of:

1. Server Births
2. EM Event Items
3. Seer Event Items
4. Rewards Including:
a. Item Bless Deeds
b. Xmas statues (angels, surfers, 3rd level names)
c. Phoenix armor pieces
d. Singing Ball

I wanted to do this to show people that we are not a dying breed and that this is still very much alive.

Veteran Collectors (Large collections over a year)

1. Manticore – Baja
2. IanD – Baja
3. Courage – Baja
4. Sarsmi - Baja
5. Swamp Thing - Napa Valley
6. Venus Uth Matar - Legend
7. Treyster - Legend
8. Lania - Legends
9. Godiva - Drachenfels
10. Mystery - Draconfels
11. LadyHawke - Sonoma
12. Dimitri – Sonoma
13. Ralph Laruen – Sonoma
14. Dame Judy - Sonoma
15. Gavin – Oceania
16. Lair Spirit - Oceania
17. Zolo – Oceania
18. Starla - Oceania
19. Lady Kat – Oceania
20. Darsus - Europa
21. Fugen - Europa
22. Alcestis – Europa
23. Orc – Great Lakes
24. Luna Outfitters - LS
25. GorMach - LS
26. Cheshire Cat - Hokuto
27. Pug - Seige Perlis
28. Dougr1 - Pacific
29. Jusenkyo - Great Lakes
30. Demonous - Cheesypeake
31. Ripley - Europa
32. Nails Warstein- Catskills
33. Pratt (MOA Auction House) - Great Lakes
34. Suhuy - Europa

Newer collectors

1. Craememp - Great Lakes
2. Opium/Markz - Great Lakes
3. uorarescollector - Baja
4. Tomas Bryce - Atlantic
5. Kingshore Dad - ?
6. Oriana - Baja

Recent collectors who left or leaving:

1. Hemisphere - Europa
2. Gencore - Draconfels
3. Rowan Elizabeth - Atlantic
4. Lord Escu - Chesaypeake
5. Gwy - Chesaypeake (not quite sure)
6. Xanthor - Lost
7. New Thunder - Legend
8. JustinKratz - Atlatnic
9. Sir Merric - Legend
10. Battery - Baja
11. JC Builder - Lost

Those who sort of toggle between collecting and selling:

1. Xel Naga - Atlantic/LS
2. Gandolf - Atlantic (havent seen in a while)
3. Matt/Soc - Atlantic
4. Britiny Spear - Atlantic (havent seen in a while)
5. Sorcon - Legend
6. DVI - Atlantic/LS
7. Alexander Smithy

G

Hi there,

we have at least one more big collector on land of the braves,Darsus.

If you havent seeen his museum you should do it right now.
Off you go.

His museum is located at the SE corner of Luna.

Regards
The Scandinavian

R

Rowan Elizabeth

Correction, I left Origin several months ago. Been on Atlantic since then.

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

Hi there,

we have at least one more big collector on land of the braves,Darsus.

If you havent seeen his museum you should do it right now.
Off you go.

His museum is located at the SE corner of Luna.

Regards
The Scandinavian

[/ QUOTE ]

what shard?

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

I know allysa has one on Legends. I dont know if shes personally involved in the "business" and trade of rares but she has one of the biggest collections Ive ever fancied looking at. Tons of rares and EM items and shes been doing it for years so I believe she qualifies

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is it located on legends

S

Sorcon Gartius

Laina/Allyssa/Versache on Legends definitely has one of the best I've seen. Boulder, Phoenix, Horselord, Event Items out the Wazooo!!

Also, Venus Uth Matar..Her entire castle is full of event items, phoenix, rares etc.

I probably qualify, but I'm too lazy to check

G

SE corner inside Luna walls Europa shard.

Regards
The Scandinavian

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

Laina/Allyssa/Versache on Legends definitely has one of the best I've seen. Boulder, Phoenix, Horselord, Event Items out the Wazooo!!

Also, Venus Uth Matar..Her entire castle is full of event items, phoenix, rares etc.

I probably qualify, but I'm too lazy to check

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorcon, your name is on there, but under a different category hehe

G

I'm on ATL and Lake Superior primarily, but I'm not leaving, just buying and selling lately. Although I was hacked recently and most of my items were lost, a few do still remain.

G

Starla on Oceania has a good sized collection, and I still would have but i sold off most of my rares so i could get more into pvp.

There is also a few other players on Oceania with large collections but they choose not to show them off.

C

Ceridwen DF

<blockquote><hr>

9. Goldiva - Draconfels

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, this made me laugh.

(It´s Godiva (minus the "l") and Drachenfels.)

G

yah Darsus as got a wicked museum in luna on europa.....first big 18x18 form the moongate and its public....awesome layout

G

matt/soc on atl are two different ppl, matt is super matt and soc is sup soc

G

Well done mi lady.
We need a collector as you on land of the braves,espescially after we have lost Hemi.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I do have a small collection (around 30ish pieces of rares and event rares) on Europa too, but my home is private atm. When I´m done with redesigning, I´ll open it for the public and every visitor is free to enjoy his/her stay

But I have to admit, I don´t have any shocking high value rare.

M

Monster

I am a collector too. I have a HUGE weapons/armor/jewelry collection in Felluca, only few know about, because it's private. Most of my items are on Sonoma, however I have a few on Pacific, as well. I am good friends with Dimitri on Sonoma, whom has seen my collection. I also have a Doom Artifact/Event Items collection as well on Sonoma. However, school has started back up and I have little time to play and one of my compuers went down, so I only jump on here and ICQ for the most part. Anyone can ICQ me to buy/trade/sell though, just lemme know.

Monster/Lord Patrick ICQ# 147484554

G

I'm really hurt you didn't put me on the list

PS - My collection was lost due to a housing bug. Xanthar's was confiscated by gamemasters, the account that held the items at the time is not in fact banned.

PPS - This list was a really good idea. I didn't realize there were so many people left still collecting.

PPPS - Add the locations of their museums also.

G

i have a really good collection on cats of rares and server births

G

I guess you can add little old me onto the list. I have err, 35-40 in a mixture of server birth, event and seer items on Europa

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

i have a really good collection on cats of rares and server births

[/ QUOTE ]

Woody, can I visit the place?

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

I'm really hurt you didn't put me on the list

PS - My collection was lost due to a housing bug. Xanthar's was confiscated by gamemasters, the account that held the items at the time is not in fact banned.

PPS - This list was a really good idea. I didn't realize there were so many people left still collecting.

PPPS - Add the locations of their museums also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry JC. I didn't know how to categorize you since you had a nice collection but lost it all and not banned.

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

Well I do have a small collection (around 30ish pieces of rares and event rares) on Europa too, but my home is private atm. When I´m done with redesigning, I´ll open it for the public and every visitor is free to enjoy his/her stay

But I have to admit, I don´t have any shocking high value rare.

[/ QUOTE ]

Esmeralda, please show me when its ready.

Thanks,

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> I need my own catagory... Enthusiastically Very Tiny </font>

M

mdacc#one

Want me go one step further and put a number of items next to each collector? heheh

G

you listed me as Domenous under newer collectors on the list

i've actually been collecting a good amount of rares on Chesapeake for quite some time. on Chessy my main char that everyone knows me as is Demon Slayer, however my collection is located in a keep near yew moongate in felucca.

Sundina on Chesapeake is also a very big rares collector and has been for years too, she has a large pot of wax which is one of the best pieces of her collection

M

Monster

I dont know what you mean exactly...
If you want to see my collection, just icq me.

G

What does it take to qualify as a collector/museum? Just curious..

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

you listed me as Domenous under newer collectors on the list

i've actually been collecting a good amount of rares on Chesapeake for quite some time. on Chessy my main char that everyone knows me as is Demon Slayer, however my collection is located in a keep near yew moongate in felucca.

Sundina on Chesapeake is also a very big rares collector and has been for years too, she has a large pot of wax which is one of the best pieces of her collection

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I visit both yours and Sundina's? icq me at 123172317

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

I dont know what you mean exactly...
If you want to see my collection, just icq me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've icqed you, it said yoru icq name was Patrick then i've sent you like 5 icqs with no reply.

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

What does it take to qualify as a collector/museum? Just curious..

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the top thread.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not toggling ne more:p....i have a collection that i some times sell a few pieces out of only to buy more items....just like you do:D

I

imported_Riply

You can add my name, I have a very large collection of xmas statues, and a castle of mostly server up rares. The only event item I have is the original piece of blackrock from like when thier was only three shards in existance. The graphics are differant then the new black rocks. Oh the collection is on Europa for both museums.

M

mdacc#one

Ok, iam going to ask the Mod to add this thread under the msuuem thread. Since Sarsmi stopped adding new museums, thought I add this thread underneath since people do seemed interested in it. I've also asked the Mod to remove all the 14 other thread below the museum thread so it could make it easier to veiw. Musuem on top and collectors on bottom. Please if you want to add new names add in a new thread or use this one for the time being. I will monitor the thread best I can.

S

Suhuy

In my shop/museum locked around 35-40 birth/event rares. Europa shard.

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

You kinda forgot me there Manti.... But thats alright

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know which category to put you under.

I

imported_Wing Chun

Well i have a colletion of Holiday statues that have over 50 whites, 4 surfers, all the angels, some with 2+, all the level 1-3 names (level 3 some in duplicate) etc etc. Not all are displayed as i have not taken the time to put them out.

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

Well i have a colletion of Holiday statues that have over 50 whites, 4 surfers, all the angels, some with 2+, all the level 1-3 names (level 3 some in duplicate) etc etc. Not all are displayed as i have not taken the time to put them out.

[/ QUOTE ]

what shard

G

manticore i icqed you, already had u on my list cause you were going to buy a reptile slayer scrappers from me one time until someone bid more

S

Suhuy

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

In my shop/museum locked around 35-40 birth/event rares. Europa shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you show me how to get to your place?

[/ QUOTE ]

Road from luna bridge to luna. second house on right side. You not miss it - big house with lama roof art.

V

Victorias_Secret

Wow.... I don't make the list anywhere? Where is the love? Am I so old and outdated that I'm washed up now? Just to let everyone know, I am not dead, nor did I quite UO. I took a long break from it. My vendors are still stocked with rares, and I still have my museum on LS. I also have tons and tons of goodies that are locked away in the back of my shop that are not on display anywhere becasue I am lazy and dont' want to redo the museum.

Much Love
Victorias Secret

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

Wow.... I don't make the list anywhere? Where is the love? Am I so old and outdated that I'm washed up now? Just to let everyone know, I am not dead, nor did I quite UO. I took a long break from it. My vendors are still stocked with rares, and I still have my museum on LS. I also have tons and tons of goodies that are locked away in the back of my shop that are not on display anywhere becasue I am lazy and dont' want to redo the museum.

Much Love
Victorias Secret

[/ QUOTE ]

Luna Outfitters is up there since the beginning.

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

im getting there i have a few , see my wax museum on napa

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sorry Teddy, the museum looks great i really enjoyed looking at all the chars. However, it does not fit the criteria of the rare items musuem.

M

mdacc#one

and please, don't make posts under the msuuem thread. That is a continuous edited list so to prevent as less lag as possible for players to see. The list is growing, I had no idea there were that many collectors. It is AWESOME

The biggest joy for me I must admit was being asked to see these rares. Some collections are private and some of the old old old items I get to see them again. Thank you all for keeping all these items for so long.