• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many of you read "Looking For Group"?

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just wondering how many people read this wonderful cartoon? I know I wait for the updates every Monday and Thursday and can hardly wait to see what Richard the undead warlock is up to this time. He may have some of the best one line jokes online. I even noticed that in their Extras area they have a wallpaper that is a Stratics background. So fess up are any of you a fan?

M

Mayadevi

ok, I'll fess up !

I came across it while visiting a friend on another game. It's pertty funny, I haven't read it all yet though. I guess I got to do that now :p

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel slow in responding. Of course, I'm not here much.

I read it religiously.

Before I start up, I light candles around my computer and kneel in simulated prayer, then I sacrifice a goat in honor of Richard's sacrifice of...

OK, I just look forward to reading it. It's amazing that they can combine an interesting plot with great art as well as leaving me rolling on the floor laughing nearly every week.