• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how many logs can you harvest per hour (any type)?

• Thread starter LiberatingLuT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LiberatingLuT

how many logs can you harvest per hour (any type)? I'm wondering how long it will take to get some vesper museum items.

G

If i'm running balls to the wall I can get somewhere near 20k and hour. But I never work that hard, meandering and farting around I get about 15k this is working in Fel for double resources.

C

Calvin

Takes a long long time with just being able to get the lower point boards reliably. I miss my Frostwood trees...*sobs*

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here's an interesting note...

Only hitting about half or less of the resource squares along the way, walking from my house at the Yew Crossroads (the one between the liches and the Cemetary), in Trammel, with a Human lumberjack, in a dogleg trip (straight, other than detouring around the cemetary to keep the packies from chasing skeletons)

...I was able to fill up 2 packies and half of a third with boards (not logs) of various types (the other half of the 3rd packy was boards brought from home), plus my own pack (approximate 300 boards plus tools, could have gone closer to 450 if one was able to enter Heartwood while overweight - in fact, I had to leave some outside, and came back for it after dowing 2 bow quests).

Had it been serious logging, could have filled 5 empty packies in the trip, even with a human in Trammel.

granted, the only high-end wood I hit was heartwood (ironically AT the LJ-capable tree next to the Heartwood emissary & entrance).