• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many houses did you bring/do you have?

G

Just wondering.

And if you have a spare, Ill take it!

<center>
</center>

G

I brought two over due to the good graces of multimillionaires that funded me right before the cities close and my sis and i built one in EALand while waiting for the cities to merge.

G

I have 5 houses, 4 stores and a sevice house... 2 from AV 1 from BF 1 from IH and 1 from JP....

Z

Zingara

I brought a total of 6 size 8 lots over from 3 different cities all of which i built and decorated prior to the merge. I am in the process of figuring out which ones will be what and inviting new roomies into most of them. I may be interested in selling one for a fair price.

S

Sativa L

DG 3 : (1) empty pennisula size 8, (1) island service lot (1) island skill lot
BF 2 : (1) residential pennisula, (1) service lot
New EALand(not sure what to call it lol): (1) size6 store lot (1) size 5 service lot

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Let's see:

BF: 7
AV: 3
DG: 3
MF: 8

(2 from AV have now been moved to MF. I was thinking about doing some kind of contest and give away 2 of them in BF but for the life of me I can't come up with anything.)

I

imported_MattelMichele

Just a smattering, 3 to be exact. I like to keep it simple

2 in EA-Land
1 in TC3

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

Just a smattering, 3 to be exact. I like to keep it simple

2 in EA-Land
1 in TC3

[/ QUOTE ]

Many of mine were hand-me-downs in BF and in AV...LMAO.

People leaving saying....'here take my house' deals. I hate to see a nice piece of.....um land go to waste.

M

mike1977

1 island in DG (service lot) , 1 peninsula in CC, and 1 in Ocean's Edge.

As for TC3, got one size 8 lot there...and 1 size 0 lot (lol)

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Just wondering.

And if you have a spare, Ill take it!

<center>
</center>

[/ QUOTE ]

3- Calvins Creek
4- AV
1-BF
3 that I bought before the merge
3- in TC3

I gave 3 away and will probably give more but like Dutch said, I want to think of something clever to do with a game or contest. lol

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

I brought two over due to the good graces of multimillionaires that funded me right before the cities close and my sis and i built one in EALand while waiting for the cities to merge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im just curious if this was in Calvins Creek becasue while I was at my home during the last days before they close the other cities a young girl IM'd me and ask me if I could spare some money so she could get a home build real fast so she would have a home when we merged.. LOL I gave it gladly because I hated seeing it go down the drain. Anyway I was just wondering if that was you..

G

No i built in BF and DG. People mainly just handed out money like it was free, wait, it was, lol.

It was fun. I couldnt even spend it all even with pet pulling for two days!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I have no clue what I own. I'd have to login all of my sims to figure it out. I'm pretty sure I have a spare house sitting around somewhere. Be happy to sell ya one!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

I have no clue what I own. I'd have to login all of my sims to figure it out. I'm pretty sure I have a spare house sitting around somewhere. Be happy to sell ya one!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you have the house where we ate Thanksgiving dinner....lol

K

Kellyn

I had one house in Blazing Falls and I buit a smaller one in EA Land waiting for the merge. I have since given my EA Land house to my daughter as I want to live out the rest of my days in my hometown of Blazing Falls lol

I

imported_MARCIN2006

I have a total of 7 lots.

1 Grass Water lot Size 8 (TC3) = this one is a condo lot offering condos for $250 to $375 pr a week info can be see in the real estate form for ocean view condominiums.
1 Grass Water Peninsula lot size 1 (Ocean's Edge)
1 Grass Water lot size 3 or 4 not really sure what size (Ocean's Edge)
2 ordinary grass size 8 lots (AV)
1 Beach island size 8 lot (DG)
1 ordinary grass lot size 5 (BV) = This one I am willing to sell.

G

3 lots I came with:

Size 4 with nothing on it from Jolly Pines . . not sure why it had nothing on it????
Size 8 from Betaville, fully built and equipped for skilling books and mirrors
Size 8 from Alphaville which is a store that I had built as a an exact replica of level 3 of the restaurant track.

Right now I can't part with any of them, but I can offer you roomie status

G

<blockquote><hr>

Let's see:

BF: 7
AV: 3
DG: 3
MF: 8

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow thats a lot of accounts. Just think if you would have had 3 from each account.