• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] How Many Different Mounted Pixie's are in the set?

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought 7 last night, and got 2 doubles. Is this a set of 5, 12, 20 etc... ?

I know that they come from the Heritage Tokens, but I could not find the number anywhere. Thanks for the help

Peace be with you

Caesar

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are five. When you select them from the token you should get one of each.

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They originally come from Evil Furniture Tokens though and were simply re-used in the heritage tokens.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The token to claim the mounted pixies will give you a total of five pixies, one of each artwork. You can redeed any of them you want. If you get a deed for one, there is no telling which one it looks like.

It would be really cool if they acted as dartboards too. Hey, if you are going to mount pixies, might as well have some fun too :gun:.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be really cool if they acted as dartboards too. Hey, if you are going to mount pixies, might as well have some fun too :gun:.
I myself find the mounted pixies disturbing as they squeak pitifully... but I I must say, I found this comment pretty amusing in a sick way! :)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
draconi shared an easter egg with us yesterday about the pixies - if you drink a strength potion then repeatedly double click the pixies, one of them contains a very funny sound bite... i went to umbra inn and tested it out last night since the pixies are hanging on the wall in there - it's funny :)