• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How long will the egg hunt last

Rieley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was reading this from the uo.com page. Ultima Online

(((((((("""The champ spawn will conclude on or about April 22, 2022. The next phase of the event, Wrath of the Fey, will begin shortly thereafter.

Oracles & Quest NPCs will conclude on or about July 1, 2022."""))))))))

What will be ending on or about July 1, 2022? The egg hunt and quests?

I've heard different answers. Not sure what is correct.

Thanks.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

(((((((("""The champ spawn will conclude on or about April 22, 2022. The next phase of the event, Wrath of the Fey, will begin shortly thereafter.

Thanks.
Whenever they feel like it..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Thanks.
Pretty clear. The dynamic champ spawn will end on April 22nd about 30 days from the beginning.

The dynamic quest will end on July 1st. Can't have a quest without eggs.

I think we should have all the eggs and rewards that we can handle before then. Or maybe not.

Rieley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty clear. The dynamic champ spawn will end on April 22nd about 30 days from the beginning.

The dynamic quest will end on July 1st. Can't have a quest without eggs.

I think we should have all the eggs and rewards that we can handle before then. Or maybe not.
That is the way I read it also. Just asking how others are reading it because in game it appears some are reading it differently. Thanks.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On or about us perfectly clear to you?
That is 3 months from now I think we will be pretty bored with eggs by then and some will be asking for it to end earlier. They left it open for that and in case it is still popular they can let it run longer.

I prefer that over dates that can't be changed.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is 3 months from now I think we will be pretty bored with eggs by then and some will be asking for it to end earlier. They left it open for that and in case it is still popular they can let it run longer.

I prefer that over dates that can't be changed.
Do you ever sleep ? Asking for a friend.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like @Keven2002 s theory on the Curio collector so I'll speculate on that.

He will be put up after the spawn and trade Ingots for eggs. Our weapons in the dynamic spawn will have to be made from those ingots. We have the delay between the spawn and dungeon to do that.

That's just speculation. 10 min till next spawn on Atlantic.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like @Keven2002 s theory on the Curio collector so I'll speculate on that.

He will be put up after the spawn and trade Ingots for eggs. Our weapons in the dynamic spawn will have to be made from those ingots. We have the delay between the spawn and dungeon to do that.

That's just speculation. 10 min till next spawn on Atlantic.
Being a curio collector, he might be into butterflies, candles, parrots and hedges.. or maybe saplings, .. each getting diff amounts of metal...who knows with collectors, them weerd like dat!

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Prays in unison.... those saplings better be echangeable for somethink.. .or cleanup points... or stackable fishbait...
or will end up as gifts for neighbors, lol, I hope they bought the added storage! :popcorn:

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Honestly, that's prob about what I did. I had worse luck on the parrots than anything else though. The wildfire parrot was a pain for me to get and a lot of people needed it for trades. It just looks like a lot cus they kept their commons. I just left mine at luna or put on vendor for cheap.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My biggest question about that pic is who has a spare 1k+ lockdowns available to actually do that? My thought from the start was that there would be too many combinations or colors/items to realistically "collect them all"...but here we are lol.

I prefer to save my lockdowns for usable stuff ( I am up to 22 sashes at this point).

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
... butterflies are worth 100 trash points each ... :rolleyes: ... just saying ... that *MIGHT* be what happened to the dozens of duplicate common colored butterflies i received while completing my set ...

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
... butterflies are worth 100 trash points each ... :rolleyes: ... just saying ... that *MIGHT* be what happened to the dozens of duplicate common colored butterflies i received while completing my set ...
So weird! Butterflies get 100 cleanup pts, parrots only get 25 pts... and candles, like hedges or eggs all get 0 points! :confused2:

y'all now know what to do with your surplus eggs!

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Moving further off topic, can those sashes be Altered for gargole, or do the gargoles have to go do the spawn themselves?

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So weird! Butterflies get 100 cleanup pts, parrots only get 25 pts... and candles, like hedges or eggs all get 0 points! :confused2:

y'all now know what to do with your surplus eggs!
So, the trash points attributed to the Butterflies and Parrots is completely in line with the trash points for the existing Origami Butterflies and the Peerless reward parrots in game. The candles are just better hued versions of the 20th anniversary event candles (those were only black and red), and I don't believe there has ever been trash points attributed to those candles. The hedges look like hued versions of those snowy hedges from the Ice Dungeon event a couple of Christmases ago and might be too new to have trash points.

As for the Curiously Decorated Eggs, they're just hued Easter Eggs and I am glad the Easter Eggs have never been given trash points :) - means cheaper eggs for me to purchase for my Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt that I sometimes put on on GL. :thumbup: