• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) How long till server UP (europa)

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa server went down for 8h+ nothing posted on www.uo.com

any updates?

im a bit worried coz i got a condemned house was trying to move my stuff over but didnt get much time... Some friends of mine lost a couple chests on a condemned house on drachenfels 2 days ago

Advise

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa server went down for 8h+ nothing posted on www.uo.com

any updates?

im a bit worried coz i got a condemned house was trying to move my stuff over but didnt get much time... Some friends of mine lost a couple chests on a condemned house on drachenfels 2 days ago

Advise
You will probably be ok. I think that as long as the shard is down the housing server is down also so when you do finally get in the condemned status will still have as long to go as when it went down. As to when it will actually come back online unless there is an announcement on UO (not very likely these days) it is in the lap of the gods.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A time revert might affect my unsecured storage though, i just hope the server went down under maintenance at original time... Coz i was messing a lot with my containers (secure/release)

Tea Leaf

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
A time revert might affect my unsecured storage though, i just hope the server went down under maintenance at original time... Coz i was messing a lot with my containers (secure/release)
still down for me at 13.28pm gmt , same for us all ? starting to worry a little now with such a long downtime