• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How long must we all wear silly hats?

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Halloween is over, can we please be done with the silly hats and falling eye candy? How long will this madness continue? Will we be wearing little Santa hats next month? Please for the love of God make it stop or give us an option to turn this off.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You can turn it off...

Go into your account...click on Preferences...

1604625874362.png

In there click on *Disable Holiday Styling*

1604625936928.png

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
We haven't even gotten to Christmas yet....
Halloween last month, Thanksgiving this month, Christmas... New Years..... Independence Day....

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Now I need to find an avatar that can wear a hat...hmmm....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The hat is purrfect for grumpy cat.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You gotta have a hat.... a great big hat.....

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think we should be forced to wear a hat. It should be my freedom to choose a hat or not. I am not able to think as clearly when I wear this type of hat, and it restricts my movement.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Halloween is over, can we please be done with the silly hats and falling eye candy? How long will this madness continue? Will we be wearing little Santa hats next month? Please for the love of God make it stop or give us an option to turn this off.
Ok thank you all! I will wear a silly hat of my own choosing now. Tinfoil hat it is.
Just be aware that in are eyes you still have the hat on. And I hope in December there will be a new hat that I can see grumpy cat in.