• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how long does the new potion last for?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
anyone know how long this new potion lasts for?

for $2 i would assume it would run for a while, like as in days!
but knowing UO id have to guess it just runs for a hour?

anyone know for sure?

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What does it do to be precise. You get more drops oder when you turn in you get extra points

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
*psssss* You come here, have I got a deal for you, care to try it first before selling your soul to the company store?
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter, don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul
To the company store

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So they make this half a$$ed annul event a completely boring no fun grind and then to make a the drop rates some what reasonable we have to pay extra they can pancake off I’m not buy nothing from them

:pint:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Today the drop rates seemed better for my self. I only had one item that that was over a week time period.

Today i got 6 of the cult weapons (would have like armor) one armor of the cult. The skeleton painting and something call dried essence. In 2 hours.

I wonder if the potion works for chest drops or just mobs.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i popped one of the pots they gave us for free.
definitely a higher drop rate when using the pots.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think the drop rate for the items sucks... I was getting more with the chests than I get fighting spawn... I did the champ spawn several times now average 1 item per Champ Spawn that's super lame. @Kyronix is the idea to make the drop rate so low we NEED to buy the potion or what?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think the drop rate is good i got 17 today in a few hours of off and on play i used my Mage my fighter and my bard and all got drops and my thief did well on chest

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As all way a sempire event. Heard that one can make 30 drops in a round. So less for the others.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Potion works for everything in Khaldun including the hidden chests. Personally I think it works better for the chests as every chest I opened had some sort of item in it. Just takes time to find chests. If doing the spawn, drops seem to be roughly the same. I usually get 15-20 per spawn and got 18 first spawn and 23 the second spawn. Potion only lasts 2 spawns depending on how fast you kill it. If I was doing spawn myself, I would only do first level and let it revert to maximize item drops.