• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] How long do you usually wait for contact?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If you buy or sell an item how long do you usually wait for contact before giving up?
Do you resell the item or just go to the next highest bidder when you fail to make contact with a buyer?
If we are buying an item how long is reasonable for the other person to make you wait for your purchase?
Curious as to what everyone's opinion is on this.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sorry flutter if its about me and the rose! I still would like the rose, been massively busy as of late, and I apologize profusely, perhaps tomorrow we can get together I will pm you and hopefully we can actually meet!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sorry flutter if its about me and the rose! I still would like the rose, been massively busy as of late, and I apologize profusely, perhaps tomorrow we can get together I will pm you and hopefully we can actually meet!
No hon it really wasn't about you!! I thought I had already delivered that rose. LOL