• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How long do you stay in the cave?

Castagere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Kind of reminds me of a game called Rysom. You stayed in the starter zone for a long time. Can you leave whenever you want, Its just to dark and dank and finding items is for your quest is just hard. I need 2 spoons for a guy and i've only found 1 so far. And no clue where to get sugar.

Zorak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You can leave whenever you want, the pigs and rats just outside the cave should be forgiving enough to kill, and you can return whenever you want as well. Gorgon doesn't hold your hand so you should make the experience you want! :)

Helio

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The difficulty levels of enemies overlap a LOT. The toughest ones in any area are stronger than the weakest ones in the next area.

Castagere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the replies guys. Oh can you tell me how you launch the game? I can't find where the launcher icon is for this game. All i have is the downloader.

Helio

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the replies guys. Oh can you tell me how you launch the game? I can't find where the launcher icon is for this game. All i have is the downloader.
Do you have a folder called "ProjectGorgonLauncherWin_Data"? Inside the folder is the launcher, but you have to keep it in that folder for it to work.

Murrpau

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I still get my levels up to 5 or 6 in my primary weapon before I thyink about heading out... once you know your way around the caves(and how to do the shield quest in a suicide run) that's 20-30 minutes of cave

Cramit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I still get my levels up to 5 or 6 in my primary weapon before I thyink about heading out... once you know your way around the caves(and how to do the shield quest in a suicide run) that's 20-30 minutes of cave
Yea I have returned to the cave multiple times to get favor quests and do turn ins, specifically for the shield trainer, so don't worry about staying too long or leaving. Although I will admit that once I left, I enjoyed myself so much more just cause I enjoyed the graphics of the outside world a lot more than the tunnel, but that's all personal preference.

*SPOILER ALERT* - Also, when looking for the two spoons, I would suggest checking out the cow cave.