• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Long before we can place a house on test?

G

Don't know but it is going on 2 months now, and I know bug reports have been made about it for at least that long, because I have made some.

Since they are going to publish a new code set to Test for the upcoming changes mentioned, I guess Test is due for a wipe soon. I really hope they get the housing issue straightened out for that at least, especially considering one of the "coming soon" changes was mentioned as specific to trying to prevent some of the house placement cheats people use.

-Skylark

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Don't know but it is going on 2 months now, and I know bug reports have been made about it for at least that long, because I have made some.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple"> me too.. and while I want them to get it right, sheeesh, I need a test house!

just wondering, also, why there aren't two test shards up, if the house placement thing is the reason..... I know I've seen two tests before </font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

just wondering, also, why there aren't two test shards up, if the house placement thing is the reason..... I know I've seen two tests before </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I wondered the same thing.

-Skylark

G

Wasn't the 2nd test shard up during the Winter Wonderland thing Draconi did for us?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Wasn't the 2nd test shard up during the Winter Wonderland thing Draconi did for us?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Winter Wonderland was a "fun" shard but had the same test center mechanics, same with the Shard of the Dead for Halloween, but aside from these "fun" playground shards, we have had multiple test shards before, specifically I recall when we had a Siege clone to test publish 38, and 40 I think, and I am pretty sure there have been times they made a clone of another shard as well, in addition to a "fresh" test shard.

-Skylark