• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How is TOTIII treating everyone

• Thread starter Arnie QuickPalm
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

Arnie QuickPalm

i have gotten 3 memepos which i have turned into a fel castle and a crimmy plus cash so been very very very good for me how is everyone else doing !!!

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arr mate. I'd like to tie you to me mainsail and display yur scurvied bones for all of Sosaria to see!

Just kidding - congratulations.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gotten a few things.. a lotus hood or something to that effect and two bottles of dye. I didn't know it was going on because I've not been actively playing for a long time and noticed something pop into my pack. :)

F

Frey Wavestrider

We have all the minors we wanted and getting majors we wanted but still need mempos so we will keep at it

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's special about the mempos? Is this a new drop?
yes, It's a new drop.

Leurocian's Fortune Mempo

Mana Regenration 1
Luck 300
Physical Resist 15%
Fire Resist 10%
Cold Resist 10%
Poison Resist 10%
Energy Resist 15%

D

Dmaninuo

Gah, I have yet to get a mempo, but I do have a decent quantity of minors.

I am intersted in buying anyone's extra dyes if they want to sell.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not had much luck on this evet really. Done a decent number of spawns but only a total of 11 or so arties have dropped for me. No Mempo :(

F

Flora Green

I haven't gotten any drops at all, not that there's anything I want now that they've completely ruined the dyes.

On another note, I'm thinking of (once again) reopening the plant shop if there's enough interest.

F

Flora Green

Thanks both of you. Right now my house is over the storage limit so I need to sort and start growing. The plot just below me opened up though so I have a house to move things into. I'll give a shout if I need something. :)

A

Asahina Yajinden

still not gotten all the swords, and urns to complete my collection.. if anyone has any for trade i have several minors, armor, and dyes to trade for the ones i need hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink ,wink, say no more, say no more .

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is this still going on and do we know how long it is suppose to last?