• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how is this possible?

brian.rohner76

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
upload_2018-4-5_3-15-26.png
so this is what i lored when training my own pet, his void mare was 90wrestling, and then 108 wrestling within 30 mins??

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
a lot of people have no idea what they are doing/exploiting with pets. we will see if they fix all pets or just some

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Most people I see skill training pets are afk training. So it’s possible the one pictured there with the mare was afk.

Personally, I don’t agree with afk training but I can’t stop others from doing it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
best part of that screenshot is the 2400+ mana pool still being empty
Yup. I have said that for almost a year but they still put the Mana to max.

i know but afk training doesnt explain the hp lol
Yes the slugs give fast gains in wrestling. Been telling people that for a long time, but they wont listen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad the Devs cant fix that but they dont want a Dragon to start 3 slot because Mesanna thinks that is OP.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
all those 2500ish pet wil soon be revert with so lil point left once they get them back to 5 slot that they will not even be able to get fixed rs , max hp and mana regen , and 700 str . they will just have broken shells of once noble rare pets.. ^_~

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
all those 2500ish pet wil soon be revert with so lil point left once they get them back to 5 slot that they will not even be able to get fixed rs , max hp and mana regen , and 700 str . they will just have broken shells of once noble rare pets.. ^_~
lol, and you can now buy them for 200M at your local luna stables !