• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] How is this made?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I see various weapons that have a lot of properties that are not imbued onto the item. An example of one I saw this morning was a Dull Copper Katana:

Hit Lower Defense 44%
Hit Stamina Leech 44%
Hit Mana Leech 52%
Hit Lower Attack 44%
Hit Life Leech 55%
Damage Increase 40%
Lower Requirements 50%
Physical Damage 100%

I have also seen some with a lot more than this, but was not able to write it down. Can someone please explain how weapons like this Made?

Thanks, Katrena

Ender76

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's just from a high end runic. Valorite or verite give up to 5 properties. The DI is from arms lore and dull copper ingots give the lower requirements.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yep... This is one of those examples where a Runic produces better than what one can get from Imbuing.

P

pgcd

Using a val hammer I managed to make:

Twinkling scimitar:
Mage Weapon -20
HLD 42%
HSL 46%
HML 60%
Hit fireball 46%
DCI 6%
DI 40%
80% Cold Damage

And a Guardian Axe:
HML 62%
HSL 46%
HPI 4
HPR 1
Luck 89
HCI 13%
SSI 30%
DI 40%
20% Cold Damage

I daresay that was one nice hammer =)

P

pgcd

Right:
screenshot_000.jpg

(sorry for the horrible resize - and it seems vb resizes it further, can't I just attach it?)

P

pgcd

Glad it's ok, for some reasons it looks like Chrome zooms *out* when clicking on zoomable pics, so I couldn't check... =)