• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How is the wrestling on your triton?

How high is the wrestling on your triton

• 126-130

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • 120-125

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Less than 120

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Triton? We don't need no stinking triton!

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I giving away > 120 str ones on LS.

I have 3 that will make AI/Chiv that are >127

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
113, 117 offered to me. Oh I just do not care anymore. Congrats to all who got neat ones. Be sure to go see the keep contest on TC. Some neat ones are in it!!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
113, 117 offered to me. Oh I just do not care anymore. Congrats to all who got neat ones. Be sure to go see the keep contest on TC. Some neat ones are in it!!!
If you hang around and take a few I can make more. I have a 125 that nobody wants.

But you think I have spare stable slots. I do not.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Cetric

Could you explain that Excel spreadsheet ?

I mean, what are the formulas to calculate the Intensity Ratings and Intensity Values ?

I assume that they are 9 Columns because the refer to 9 different Tritons ?
9 tritons. The intensity values are those from uo-cah intensity calculator (they include things like resist as well, but when i was tracking each one i popped i was only tracking hp/str/dex/wrestle/resist in excel.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just got my 1st 130 wrestle. Resisting under 180 tho.

Best so far was a 127.9wrest 188.5resist 219dex w/ 85energy. Str is low but should work out.