• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how is someone able to force my samp to flag VvV?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The only way i can think of is cast a heal spell on a mob to go criminal, then hang around till a hit area or ww hits them.

But i feel that should be a bug, or at least the wuss's way out. Dude should take his muder count,

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you were in a VvV town too long that's going to turn you orange until you die by a VvV member (regardless if you are VvV). Otherwise it's likely they went grey and were hit by your area spell proc. Happens quite often on Atl... just have to kind of know when people are looking to do that and switch weaps.

That's one of the side effects of Fel hunting :)

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So kinda what i thought, but dude showed grey, not blue when he ran on screen. He was mounted, so he didnt stealth up.

And my toon doesnt go to VvV towns, so just weird.