• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How is Siege?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Førsaken

I found the KOC roster comical, but glad to see old guildies found a new home. Has Siege gotten any better PvPers yet? (More concerned with mages <3)

Flame away! I'm assuming Kelmo still allows such things..

G

Well ye know I do not pvp here so my input is meaningless...but ye did ask how is Siege as part of ye question,

Siege .. it is a grand classic trans am... running on bald tires !

hey I only just woke up !

I

imported_mo'gluk

But I Don't!!!!

I would say that with new changes alot of the shards mages are with a few groups... I have noticed a few decent mages show up but there is a lot of dexxage going around right now...

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

I found the KOC roster comical, but glad to see old guildies found a new home. Has Siege gotten any better PvPers yet? (More concerned with mages &lt;3)

[/ QUOTE ]

There are a few decent ones trickling in... I know of 5 decent ones off the top of my head stuck in training right now but its pretty much stealth dexer/tamer heaven right now.

Still holding it down...

&lt;3

BR

PS. Check ur PM/ICQ

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pvp is growing and getting smaller, less mages than ever and still alot of no skilled newbies who rely on superior #'s vs skills

I

imported_mo'gluk

i think there is a steep hill between the good pvp'rs and the bad.. and right now my connection can't compete...I am pinging aroun 101-125 so I am super slow compared to everyone and playing mage at that speed suxxor.. but I think that right now if anything we have an interesting mix of dexxers and mages... some really nice dexxer templates are out there and obviously mage templates have streamlined or become more pure.

F

Fidessa

Hey Sakey
- Siege changed when you were gone: you got to beat Nym cuz he owns right now and stealth is what you come across on field and hmmm BG no more and KOC is there as you know. Also we had some game play changes: no more BoS and tuffer champ bosses, etc.

So you returning to Siege?

I

imported_mo'gluk

hey fidessa nice avatar, bummer she got booted from the show

T

Terrydez169

LoL Forshaken trying to pvp is pretty comical too me..... siege is just find without you.. i really dont think anyone likes you lol

T

Terrydez169

pretty much if you want to hear people laugh in KoC channel all you have to do is say forshakens name...i know somone will start making funn hehe..

I

imported_Goron

I turned Goron into a scribe mage... but I:
1) am not very good at pvp, and
B) have little straight mage experience.

I hope to get good. we'll see tho... that is if i ever get done with RoT...

F

Førsaken

<blockquote><hr>

pretty much if you want to hear people laugh in KoC channel all you have to do is say forshakens name...i know somone will start making funn hehe..

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww someone's feelings got hurt when they got kicked to the curb! Hey, skimming anymore 120's kiddo?

NBD lol

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

B) have little straight mage experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm, so you better jump back out of the closet and play gay mage ftw.

j/k lol, sorry couldnt resist.

T

Terrydez169

Ya.. let me tell you i need more 120 parry scrollz.... Everyone said you cryed soo much and start pancakes at everyone it only took 2 weeks for evo to die lol....

T

Terrydez169

Oh ya i got a question for ya.. how many people are in your guild now lol... everyone in chat just laughs at your name cause your ego is 20 times bigger then your penis.. lol

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww someone's feelings got hurt when they got kicked to the curb! Hey, skimming anymore 120's kiddo?

NBD lol

[/ QUOTE ]

lol hasnt done me wrong, maybe it was just you. *shrugs*

G

Wow what a bunch of mean spirited people. Had some guy come to just say hi and gets bashed on, pretty flippin cruel if you ask me.

I

imported_Soul'Ess

<blockquote><hr>

Siege .. it is a grand classic trans am... running on bald tires !

[/ QUOTE ]

All Seige (&amp; Prob all other shards) has left, in my eyes, is pvp.

Without player organized pvp events it would b toast.

Congrats on Dreadwood, Jax and associates.

Status
Not open for further replies.