• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How is game going..should i come back ?

• Thread starter Willy Stiletto
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

Willy Stiletto

Hello everyone opld player thinking might be comming back into game.. was wondering if anything has fone for the bad or better.. been about 8 months gone looking to get some info before i make my choice to come back or not.. any feed back would be great..

G

well if your asking it shows you have some sentiment. As always its really more the players that make it good then the smoothness of game play or its quirks.

Ive been in UO for years it will always be great and always be broke but it will always have what others dont and of corse it has layers and layers of content.

there are good folks on this sharde so yes game is doing good that is if your doing good "ask not what your shard can do for you ask what you can do for your shard" lol