• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How I solved my log In issue

J

JUSTaJoe

OK, I have 2 PC's,one runing XP,the other Vista,{BTW I hate Vista®} anywho,The XP PC logged in just fine,but the Vista one kept getting errors,not connecting,going into a loop,but not getting into the game,Updater wouldnt even update.So,I got to peeking at the files on both PC's (Both have the same EA Land install from the website) seems like the XP PC had MORE files than the Vista,So, I copied an pasted my files from the XP pc and overwrote the files on the Vista,an LO an BEHOLD,suddenly it works like a charm. Dont know why,but it worked for me. Not sure if this will help anyone,but I thought I should post it. I'M PLAYING NOW!!!!!

OH,my bad, I failed to mention,everything was working fine on the Vista PC until we got the update that broke all the funiture an stuff

N

nobuttkisser

just a note, if you check both your security from windows XP, windows Vista, and or any other security software you have running, you want to make sure that your firewall is not blocking access. If it is, temporarily take it off, install your game, make sure its running and then put it back on because if your firewall is up it WILL prevent your game from updating and or run at all and good luck