• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How I play!

G

Only 55 Mins till the poll opens! You need to make better topics/choices IMHO though..

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Wulf: Intelligently Designed, or the culmination of human evolution?"

F

Fidessa

Winning UO has nothing to do with being the richest in game nor with OMG I PWN YO cuz I cheat.

Winning UO has everything to do to me has everything to do with having FUN as main goal and share it with your friends. If you play to have fun, then the need to keep on top of game mechanics who can be abused won't be there.

To think about it didn't like 80% of the ppl in that Best of 2005 vote REV as the guild who won UO? I personally thought it was sad to see how low the standards are for most ppl.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Winning UO has nothing to do with being the richest in game nor with OMG I PWN YO cuz I cheat.

Winning UO has everything to do to me has everything to do with having FUN as main goal and share it with your friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly how it is for me too.

G

to be honest i wouldnt know any guild that doesnt win uo by your definition?

F

Fidessa

You sure? There are some ppl shouting the OMG I PWN YO and even worse things and they are all in your gang...

F

Fidessa

Ah forgot to say: since when can only one guild win UO???! So I am happy that a lot of guilds do win UO.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Winning UO has everything to do to me has everything to do with having FUN as main goal and share it with your friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

but then again you say someone is not allowed to have fun in killing people and shouting i pwn you or whatever. just because you dont find something funny doesnt mean that it cant be funny to someone else

G

<blockquote><hr>

There are some ppl shouting the OMG I PWN YO and even worse things

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I saw someone doing this...Arden...he took a dirt nap shortly after just outside the East Umbra bridge. Maybe he learned his lesson??

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He was probably just counting your items and seeing what arties you had worth alot of cash

G

He was probably hoping he'd get a heal like the rest of our guild that died at your feet. Accept shaka, he just ran and ran like a good guildmate only to die at my feet instead.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like Rumpy and Peekay ran and left you to die twice outside destard? difference was that fight was even numbers i guess and not anywhere near a guardzone

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about I save us all some time and sum up the next 4 pages of posts:

"Blah blah blah, pancake pancake pancake"

We now return to your regularly scheduled poll.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't spoil it i like funnies to read when i get home from work

G

I died to a rune beetle while on foot not because anyone left me. A l33t template indeed.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"As you can see, your honor, my client is no poopyhead. I submit that it is indeed the prosecution who is, in fact, a poopyhead!"

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

I win when I play! My ghost laughs at you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Says it all...

G

OOPS!!

the choice I would make tis not here...I play to have fun...and my ghostie gets laughed at, with and to.. maybe if I go with a Name change or get a title...it should be Nuriko, Dead Again...

I got the bruises to prove it..plus a nice collection of death robes...seeems funny how as a crafter I stayed alive a lot more, but became bored..now that I have taken up the sword, I die a LOT more often, but am having the time of my life!

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

now that I have taken up the sword, I die a LOT more often, but am having the time of my life!

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny how that works, eh Nuri? I dropped hiding, stealth and magery.. very reluctantly.. because I was able to stay alive 90% of the time. But, like you got very bored watching everyone else out there clashing and dueling. In hindsight, I'm very glad I decided to shed those skills and am also having the time of my UO life! Welcome to the world of excitement, deathrobes and a whole lot of humility.

Y

Yasou Wakayama

I put on the best armor and jewels I have at my disposal everytime I play ... when I am out pvping or whatever with the group of course I am trying my best to "win" whatever particular battle we are in ... but I can say this ... if I log on and there isn't anyone to play with I log off pretty fast (I am burned out on the quests) because to me the main fun in playing is interacting with the group of people I play with.

I did not answer the poll - my ghost never speaks (I usually try to get rezzed asap or leave to reequip) and I don't think I have ever trashtalked someone I killed since I have been playing here ... neither answer works for me.

We need to fly Revvo over here so he and D can just compare peens already ...

G

<blockquote><hr>

We need to fly Revvo over here so he and D can just compare peens already ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't just blessed with my l33t pvping ability.....

G

u still have to kill me alone, unless killing me with a group already gives you an orgasm ;P

G

I killed you alone outside of Umbra, unless you count Yasou following me on map as a gank. Knowing REV/OTF and your counting ability, you will.

G

u didnt even half the damage if that gives you a clue, but knowing your ability to mix dreams with facts, we know you killed me and everyone else all alone without your monitor plugged in

G

Who did all the damage? I could of sworn you died about 15 screen from any other WAKA besides me and Yasou. To my knowledge Yasou didn't do over half the damage or even cast on you once.
So please, name all these people who did this damage that were 15 screens away from your corpse.

G

fflam did about 50%, yasuo did about 15%, you did about 35% but im sure you know better...

G

<blockquote><hr>

fflam did about 50%, yasuo did about 15%, you did about 35% but im sure you know better...

[/ QUOTE ]

fflam is?

G

So what your saying is one of our allies did at least 50% of the damage to you which caused you to die 15 screens from where you were first attacked? By me and only me I might add.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

G

Damn I love Siege

A simple poll turns into an e-p33n contest.
rah rah rah
sis boom bah
rah rah ree
kick em in the knee
rah rah ruts
kick em in the...

other knee

G

i dont call it "by you and only you". or do you think i run away from you and only you? thats why i killed you every time you met shakamura in a matter of a second unless you have a serverline near you?

G

Be proud of your dismount - all kill - form into dog - hit petball "pvp". I have no problem admitting that I've died to that. CCC has killed me plenty of times with it. Your the one who can't come to grips with the fact that you got dropped 1v1 outside of Umbra.

G

why would i proud of it, my templates have been based around the skills im working in for about 1 1/2 years now and it wont change.

and i think you are just sad my naked thief killed you only using his fists while you were on a fully equipped necromage *hugs* its not that bad, it happens to everyone

G

You've been working stealth, hide and ninja for many moons....do you even play a character that you can't easily run off and hide with....pathetic.

G

all those 3 skills were already trained up when i bought him as an assassin, but since you that worried, im working magery and med atm. and again i have to disappoint you, shakamura is an assassin and only char that runs with hide and stealth. should have realized that even my thief doesnt run with it

L

Limdul

<blockquote><hr>

You sure? There are some ppl shouting the OMG I PWN YO and even worse things and they are all in your gang...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but by your definition they are having fun so they are winning. No one can hold anyone else to their standards. If they have fun being pains then they are still winning arn't they?