• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How I Get To Knigth Of Honor?

• Thread starter Emil_surdeegen
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did thrashers... but a lot of people swear by Succbuss. But if you use self honor once, you lose knight.

G

Thrashers are super easy, little spot all by yourself in blighted, good source of leather, gold and marties as well.

K

Kakitasteel

I DID swear by para succy's but after the evasion nerf.... it's just not worth it to me .....
running all the way outta blood dungeon getting rezzed, finding a tamer online to rez my swampy and maybe getting back in time to gather my corpse and w/ the bag of sending nerf don't get me started lol.

G

blood paragons, demon paragons to follower of honor. then the gains were kinda slow, and i switched to maisma+swoop all the way to knight. swoop is a bit harder now, but maisma is very easy. All u basically need is a scorp slayer, and a secondary leech weapon when u run low on mana/stanima.

D

DooWootle

Blood Dungeon!

Are you crazy! Holy Macker and a cat fish!

Goto Fan Dancer Dojo in Tokuno for the succubus. One in a room with a Ronin on the second level. Pull out the ronin and leave him someplace. Run back in and chop up the succubus. Then you spend 45 miniutes to run up that full last level of honor to knight with nothing else bothering you.

Doo

K

Kakitasteel

Para's don't spawn in fan dancer dojo.
hence going to blood dungeon... like i said DID since the evasion nerf it's imo simply not worth the risk anymore.......
but since you mentioned fan dancer dojo try the oni spawn on lvl 3 ( i think it's 3rd can't rem)