• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How high does archery have to be to train with a wolf spider?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This, being with a 100% poison bow.

I would ask one of the many people I see doing this near Luna stables... but they are all unattended. :p

hehe

I must say... when I GMed this still long-long ago... it seamed a LOT easier. Then we had Power Hour. :D

Not even sure Shadow Elementals work any more.

This is a new hunter in the works and its so amazingly boring.:wall:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Generally works a lot like golems or such needs to be wtihin I think 25 or so points of what the spider is... If you are smart you let the thing attack you while you train and work your healing as well... This way the spider gains with you.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
needs to be within 30 skill points of the spiders wrestiling. you can adjust your skill with jewels to get in the right range. you can also train the wolf spider. fastest way would be to use 2 wolf spiders, one with 75ish wrestle, one trained to 100 wrestle. i think you need to be in guild for it to work. (or if the spider is on a different character than your trainging both characters in same guild)