• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Hard Is It For A Warrior To Group?

• Thread starter imported_Edward The Less
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Edward The Less

Warriors are fairly popular and rank high in the population and so finding a Warrior for a group should not be hard and should not be in demand like a Priest.

Have you found this to be true?

Have you been able to get into groups faster with other characters of other classes?

I

imported_Kalibek

Well I have no idea of the current situation, because I leveled my guy up back when warriors were underplayed. I had no trouble then finding a group since we were the only tanks around (feral druids didnt have 360% armor increase at the time). But nowadays I really have no trouble finding a group, especially since I usually run it with my guild exclusively. And usually I get asked to run the 55-60 dungeons simply because of the speed I can do it in (better gear than most).

S

Slone

I ran into trouble finding a slot for my Warrior often.I have a 60 pally...its much easier to get a group with him,there are many pallies though.I also have a 60 Warlock that has become my main & have heard maybe 3 times that a group or raid was full of locks.Mages dont get turned away very often either.Then Priests
resto. Druids i dont believe are ever turned away. : )

I

imported_Kalibek

generally 5 man groups will take a mage over a lock simply for the food/water.

K

kyzant

I think def spe warriors who plays OK should find group easy... At least it's true inm my server.

NeroRathe

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a good point.

I rarely have trouble finding a group with my warrior, even if he really is my alt toon. I can run with the guild in instances, and every once in a blue moon I'll be allowed to take him on a raid. My gear is really ZG/5-man Instances, which comes up short to our main warriors MC/BWL gear.

However, I am protection spec'd, pretty much to be different, but if I'm PvP'ing it's with my rogue, and a protection spec'd warrior, is just a different kind of melee, which I enjoy. However come instances, I can take a beating, take pride in holding aggro, and really just enjoy being a meat shield.

There are dime a dozen fury and arms warriors out there, and most dont have the gear to really do justice to those builds, so it makes finding a group that much easier for me.