• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How goes the invasion?

• Thread starter Seb of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Seb of Sonoma

Haven't been on for a day or two and wanted to see how things were going? I had alot of fun when I when I was on, seems to be alot of stuff that is about the right level of difficulty for me, even the harder deamons are not so bad when four or five people are around.

Anyway I noticed that Fel was not active when I was on, and the town seemed considerably more populated, is Fel just behind on the invasion or is it better defended? Also is the guard zone still up throughout the town or does the last news item mean that the guards are only at the dock?

Does anyone know if anything in the invasion does cold damage? I put together a suit that I didn't need to insure which had 70 in phys, fire and energy, but I was left with 30 in cold and 50 poison, just want to know what I need to avoid.