• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How go things?

• Thread starter EricksonYates
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

EricksonYates

Howdy, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Not many people know, but I quit playing a few months back. I was just wondering how things were going? Who is left around? Who runs Fel these days? VIP still playing? All those other infos I dont know.

Anyway, hope things are fun for ya'll still.

Jingle, Jangle, Jumble, Jump!

Erickson Yates signing off.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello :)

Same ol' same ol' here on ATL , things are busy with the ongoing event and i see alot of players returning or moving to ATL.

Hope you are doing well, come back and visit some time !!

P.S. really miss your reports fresh from the front :stretcher:

E

EricksonYates

Yes, believing HOT did anything besides cry on the boards is hard for me to believe. Ohh snap, not being a reporter means I can say that finally.

LNR finally die off?

!20X ever reshow their faces?

Ishtar! I heard you left reporting for UO. Good deal UO is a maker of sad pandas everywhere. Who is actually left reporting these days? I see Sam and Rachel are still posting rocking posts, but otherwise, I see nothing.

I just wanted to show up and say hello. Hadn't really thought about UO in a while. When I heard the Stratics boards were sort of fixed, I thought I would come say hello.

Anyway, hope UO is still entertaining for those of you who play! Keep up the good work!

Jingle, Jangle, Jumble, Jump!

Mister McFeely

WoW Noob!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I quit modding, thats about it.

don't know why I even come back to check the forums, habit I guess.

Honestly I'm surprised UO isn't completely gone by now.