• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chivalry] How exactly does EoO damage buff work?

M

Molteg

I've read around alot and have only found two pieces of information:
84% Chivalry EoO provides +50% damage buff
120% Chivalry EoO provides +84% damage buff

I'm at 90.3% Chivalry right now and cast EoO on myself on both clients and each says +50% damage.

So my more specific question is, does the EoO damage buff progressively increase with your skill gains, or are there damage increases at certain skill % intervals (like 100% gives an additional 5% dmg, 110% gives an additional 10% for example)?

M

Molteg

Currently at 101.3 Chivalry and it is still displaying +50% damage on both clients. On test center with 120 Chivalry but 0 karma it displayed as +50% as well. Either the buff display is showing incorrect information, the greater damage buff comes from 120 Chivalry + level 5 karma, or information from multiple threads on these forums as well as uoguide.com is incorrect.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It shows 50% everytime you cast, it only shows you the true damage buff after you have hit something.

M

Molteg

It shows 50% everytime you cast, it only shows you the true damage buff after you have hit something.
Thanks a lot! I didn't even think to try this. At 104.4 Chivalry, used EoO and smacked a troll and it then displayed +68% damage. I was starting worry I was training Chivalry up for nothing.