• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How does one start the Kitl city spawn?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I am glad I stumbled into this thread.. I had no idea this place existed. Seems like a good place for someone addicted to pixel crack :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You can't get those items anymore, that was a one-time event. BUT in order to get the drakes to spawn in the city proper you have to do all the puzzles first.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL I hear ya

Most of the items were added to the BOD reward system thankfully but still not many around!

Kaneda Ibashi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Drakelord,
However after reading that and trying to find all the stuff to get it going, gunna have to slowly work at those moonshards.
I can never understand why the devs have to make everything a chore to do. Specially since that event is not even running.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I'm guessing that you toggle the levers in a pattern to activate it
I've been wanting to do that too

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thanks Drakelord,
However after reading that and trying to find all the stuff to get it going, gunna have to slowly work at those moonshards.
I can never understand why the devs have to make everything a chore to do. Specially since that event is not even running.
Ya I assume they will be an annual event much like Doom is.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm guessing that you toggle the levers in a pattern to activate it
I've been wanting to do that too
The lever puzzle is the only part I cannot do....all of my guildies can do it super fast but I always get it wrong!

But yes...first step is the lever puzzle...you have to figure out the pattern to unlock the door to spin the time machine.

Lever puzzle.jpg

The door is just West of the levers

Locked Door.jpg

Once you figure out the levers, go through the door and spin the time machine to break down the rock wall
Rock Wall.jpg

Beyond the wall is another puzzle....figure out which tiles to walk on that won't zap you! While avoiding the big blobs!

codes.jpg

We use gold or some piece of food to mark which tiles are safe to walk on!
StartBattle.jpg

Then you spend like 800k gold to get the power cores to activate the machines...only one power core is needed for each machine..once they are activated, a portal will appear to the North leading to the city center.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
But yes...first step is the lever puzzle...you have to figure out the pattern to unlock the door to spin the time machine.

Thank you for showing us how to do that
Do you know how many of the drakes spawn with it?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you for showing us how to do that
Do you know how many of the drakes spawn with it?
I did a run through on test.....

The minute I went through the gate this is what I saw...

Drakes.png

Plenty to chose from! Not so easy to tame with all the spawn around....

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to start one this week. I am not sure the exact timing as I need to settle down my son first. I will update a post here if I am able to solve the puzzle and drop my power cores.

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just resolved the switches, passed the barrier corridor and dropped the power cores in Kotl City. Energy drake showed up. Please feel free to join and tame.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Is there a pattern to the levers.. or just randomly pull them, get shocked until the RNG lets ya pass?

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a pattern to the levers.. or just randomly pull them, get shocked until the RNG lets ya pass?
I did it two times so far. I think the levers are random. The most important is to put on a suit with resist 65 - 70 range. It only shocked me about 45 damage. I can keep trying without seeing the black & white screen.