• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] How does one buy faction rank?

• Thread starter viniciusxis11
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
V

viniciusxis11

A friend of mine told me you could buy factoin points to get rank
I joined Minax but i'm only level one i was hoping to be able to use crimson and maybe m&s in the future.
Is there any way to buy the points? My char is impossible to PvP with.
And if so, i'm buying..

roninaxx

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
find someone in another faction willing to let you kill them for their points or find someone in your own faction willing to give you points thur honoring your leadership.
But I am neither person

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ban stick anyone?

What you are asking is illegal and will get YOU and the "seller" banned

however you can ask a friend in the same faction to honour your leadership

guessing on Atl you have little chance of wearing faction rank 10 items if you are asking the question above

best start faction wars

V

viniciusxis11

lol i'm not asking for anything illegal such as another player letting me kill them
what i was talking about was the "honor your leadership" thing, and if this is illegal too please let me know.
anyways, if anybody wants to help me out please let me know, i'm "coconut skin" or "angus stone" ingame
thanks

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mace and Shield reading glasses are rank 10. On ATL rank 10 in Minax is tens of millions of points (I am not sure of the exact number but one of my characters has 37 million points and is rank 9, my other character has 89 million and is rank 10). You can punkte approximately 14,360 points an hour if you do it non-stop, do the math there on how long it would take to punkte someone enough.

However a crimmy only requires 10 points or so. That would be doable.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like he said takes for ever.....

Like I said I lose you give me 5 Mill...

V

viniciusxis11

i don't think it'd take forever to get 20 or 30 points :/
i just want to use crimson and maybe primer on arms
anyway i'll keep trying to use general chat since nobody can help me around here
thanks anyway for all the information =]