• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) How dod Gerrick manage to place a house in magincia already?

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next to HIS at the beach, im 99% sure there was ever only that one plot there before..

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think either the ground got flattened when they changed the Magincia map or that spot has always been placeable. Not such a great spot since they revealed New Magincia would be full of houses anyway.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im the co-gm of HIS and our guild house been there for years, and never leave that plot, and yes, was the only one plot there.

About the next one to us dunno how could it be sorry :(

G

GerrickUO

Hello everyone!

Thought I'd answer the question, though another fellow has placed a plot there as well; Magincia beach always(at least before 2007 with the invasion) was placeable for houses and I tested it out now with New Magincia.. you can check out other shards e.g. Great Lakes for this.

The beach has nothing to do with the current lottery as far as I know. Good luck everyone and take care!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone!

Thought I'd answer the question, though another fellow has placed a plot there as well; Magincia beach always(at least before 2007 with the invasion) was placeable for houses and I tested it out now with New Magincia.. you can check out other shards e.g. Great Lakes for this.

The beach has nothing to do with the current lottery as far as I know. Good luck everyone and take care!

The HIS house has been there for years, and at one point was actually fenced off by, I believe, the EM's, to prevent spawn getting into it.

G

GerrickUO

The HIS house has been there for years, and at one point was actually fenced off by, I believe, the EM's, to prevent spawn getting into it.
Yes it is true, until recently there was a wall all along the beach but now it has disappeared... in any case I do not wish to profit from anything, in fact I am in talks with HIS so they can complete their beach area if they want to... :)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's mine, I have no loyalties to anyone, someone want it, make an offer.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's placed legally in an area that doesn't have placement limits (and it is, I tried placing there this morning to see if it was possible when I saw one on the other side, one tile more to the south is blocked placement, but there is just fine) then I see no problem with it being placed and sold?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no everyone had the same chance to place something there....there as always been chance to place houses on the beach of magincia....i myself placed a small 8x8 next to the large one and it indeed placed...anything bigger seemed to say it was not alllowed so i didnt let it stick as 8x8 aint no use nor orniment knowadays.

good luck with the sales but im guessing it will struggle unless the guild buy em up.