• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Do

D

Duke X. Winter

Highlight and copy the name you wish to ignore>Go to your User CP (top left)>go to edit ignore list (on the left column)>then enter the name where it says to do so. Don't forget to "save changes".

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont worry blood His attitude on these forums the last few weeks alone made me quit Supr. :thumbsup:

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont worry blood His attitude on these forums the last few weeks alone made me quit Supr. :thumbsup:
U realize that im not in supr right? You must be really bright, but for the fun of it who where you in supr, im guess you won't tell me since you prolly don't want me to target you first everytime for running your mouth and thats fine to be a coward.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry your not bright enough to figure it out. :loser:

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry your not bright enough to figure it out. :loser:
It figures you be a coward, but honestly if you would leave a guild because someone insulted none guild members on a forum then you aint much of a guild member to start with.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:dunce: :next:

EPICFAIL

No supr was great a few months ago, But when I came back recently i noticed they let a lot of tards in who dont know group PvP tactics simple things like a X-Heal exc,exc just Zerg,Zerg,Zerg. Plus I like to be around semi mature people. Hence why I stuck with Melly for so long after ESF imploded, and the only reason I left ESF is Melly didnt want to do factions at the time.

S

suprshadow

EPICFAIL

No supr was great a few months ago, But when I came back recently i noticed they let a lot of tards in who dont know group PvP tactics simple things like a X-Heal exc,exc just Zerg,Zerg,Zerg. Plus I like to be around semi mature people. Hence why I stuck with Melly for so long after ESF imploded, and the only reason I left ESF is Melly didnt want to do factions at the time.
couldnt agree more!

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

EPICFAIL

couldnt agree more!

Q.F.T.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
God this is awesome, I can see that Blood and Tesla posted but it hides what they say so I don't have to read a bunch of ******** trash that they make up. This really improves the forums!

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey blood how did me rez killing you about 4 times feel? Yeah I enjoyed the **** out of it, was prolly the most fun iv had in the game in a while. Don't bother replying tho, cause I can't see it! :)