• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you turn off gate question in Fel?

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When I cast a gate in Fel I always get a pop-up that basically asks if you are sure you want to go through the gate. Is there a way to turn off the pop-up such that I can go through the gate without the delay of the pop-up question?

I looked through settings and I didn't find anything. Perhaps I overlooked it or maybe I have to go into the chr set-up file and add/change something in there?

I'm mainly playing on Siege these days and since everything on Siege is Fel rules, the pop-up window to check is basically useless to me.

(just in case someone asks, I mainly play the EC which is why I posted in this forum)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or guidance on how to change this.

Starcon of Siege