• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you "ride" the bullet train??

• Thread starter Yummynenita
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Y

Yummynenita

How exactly do you ride it? I mean were do you go for it?

& No i dont want my sim to ride it...i want my lot tyvm [=

But im just curious and would like to know more about the bullet train.

G

You simply set your sim to move by clicking on the sim from select a sim window and following the options.

Polly

S

SirSurpent

Hmmm...I went to my Sim select screen and looked everywhere, but saw nothing about "moving" or any options to catch a "bullet" train...any ideas?

G

On the sim selection screen, below the big pic of you sim there are 2 icons, An arrow (enter the game) and a 'body' (sim description)

Click on the 'body' and at the bottom there are 2 options 'move sim' and 'retire sim'

Click move sim, then select EALand and click OK

S

SirSurpent

Okay..found it..but when I do try to move to a different city, EA Land is not listed. And, yes, I am a paying subscriber (living in Clarkesville now), but was wanting to go ahead and make the transition on over to EA Land.

Not sure what the problem is!

S

SirSurpent

Nope...EA Land IS up, but the "Move" button is shaded..no way to click it. Oh, and it's not Clarksville I live in, but Calvin's Creek...lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

Nope...EA Land IS up, but the "Move" button is shaded..no way to click it. Oh, and it's not Clarksville I live in, but Calvin's Creek...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were playing in EA Land or TC3 you'll need to patch back over to TSO completely in order to move your sim in Calvins Creek.