• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you retrieve Items that disappeared in your house?

Jazzer

Adventurer
I believe I lost items in a chest that was not secured. I was rearranging by house, and I believe I forgot to re-secure this one chest and this morning I went on and the chest was gone. The house is private so I don't think it could have been someone stealing it. I am hoping that they can reset my account to an earlier time.

First off is getting ahold of someone and getting a response. Does anymone have a suggestion as to how to go about getting the stuff back.

Thanks for the input!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya I waited over an hour for a gm to pull an item from under my house then logged next they Emailed me and said they didn’t see it lol gms are useless now

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
In Enhanced Client, use the Switch Object Handle, set to Dynamic Objects, and Set Filter what ever the name of what you're looking for. Hit Control + Shift simultaneously and it should bring up the object bars. You can then grab the bars of the items and see if you can move it. Sometimes that's not as easy in the event something is stuck beneath your house or on a goza mat above you. It's worth a shot to atleast give it a try. Good luck!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stay online in game page again and explain the urgency of it if been over an hour and you can see it by holding down ctl shift at same time it might be gone already. Good luck

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They only do reverts for the hole shard and it’s very rare when they do

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What shard are you playing on

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How long has it been under the house

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some times if you go under house sign and hit customize this house go into that mode then click out of it items will be under house sign

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You have other account to transfer house to

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it’s been over an hour or 2 it’s probably gone

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Wow.... you can also hit control in the client and it will pop up tabs on every item in your house and in the area and then you can grab that tab OR use a interior decorator to raise or lower it in case it fell behind something... I believe it is control. I will double check and update if incorrect. Late to the game, but good knowledge for players to have.