• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] How do you organize your plants & seeds?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need ideas to better organize my plants and seeds. What works for you all? Thanks!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I organize colored legacy plant storage the same way I do the plants I sell:

by Flowery, Leafy, and Desert Plants. The legacy plants divide up nicely into these three groups. Each plant holds 8 seeds, if I need more than 8 plants for some reason (I only stock 8 of each at a time) I can grow them for 10 days to get a seed off each one, or 11 days to get an additional seed. One of the plants I grow always goes in a special bag as a seeder, so I grow this one all the way to replace the plant I took for seeds.

For plain legacy plants I have 9 boxes that hold 2 of each of the plants, this is the first row:

Inside each bag are the deco mode plants so I can replace the ones on the vendor quickly, on the outside are 4 seeder plants so I can grow a lot if needed.

For the new plants I throw seeds in bags organized by seed type, I don't keep too many since storage is precious. For the colored new plants I will put a book in with the plants holding the seeds since I'm still only partly done growing all my seeders in that area and don't want to screw them up by accident. :p

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sarsmi you have a great system there. I think that will work for me. Thanks!!!