• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you organize your armor?

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have too much armor and have a hard time telling what is junk and what isn't. Some great armor pieces with lots of lrc, lmc, bunch of resists but most of em are in energy and paired with an ornament of the magician... well that just gives me too much energy and not enough of anything else!

So I'm trying to figure out a good way to organize armor and I've gotten a few recommendations like
Making a container for dexers that has armor like Lower Mana Cost, Stamina Increase, Hit Point Increase, Mana Regen.
Containers for mages with Lower Reagent Cost, Lower Mana Cost, Mana Regen.

I currently have scattered bins based on total amount of resists mixture of mods and well it just isn't working for me!

What about common armor suits with artifacts.
Mages with Armor of Fortune, Inquisitors Resolution, Ornament of the Magician.. Heart of the Lion, Kasa of the Raj-in
Dexers with Jackals Color, Ring of Vile, Storm Grip

I haven't figured out a good way to organize armor since the Age of Shadows changes. Wish it was as easy as Chain tunic, leggings, plate helm, arms, gloves gorget and ready to roll out! Please don't tell me just imbue crap!

S

SUPRsalad

Know what? I had the exact same problem. Some of that crap I had been dragging around for YEARS. With the exception of like 1 piece that actually was really REALLY good, I unraveled it.. ALL of it.

Barbed and Runic armor is 100% obsolete.
Sorry, I did get the memo, but.. Yeah man, just imbue crap.

I had a stack of boxes for each category. Since I ALWAYS use heart and Kasa (with pendent) theres no need to carry gorgets, tunics, or head pieces. (bear in mind, I only play(ed) mages) So have a stack of boxes for gloves, sleeves, and pants. Barbed leather only. In this way I was able to slap together 'uber' suits in no time at all.

G

Gellor

I used to organize my armor based upon lrc(10-20, one container for each), lmc(5+ pieces), mr 2, mr 1, resists, and stats.

Then I got imbuing and burned it all.

Now I keep stock of 11% resist base pieces all over the place rolleyes:

S

SUPRsalad

Pretty sure all barbed armor comes out with the same ammount of base resist now, its just spread over the five resist categories randomly. I had mage suits down to an exact science before I quit. I passed the tribal knowledge down to bubbles, who actually was better at it than I was.

100 lrc
12 mr
40 lmc
25 hp+
all 70s

all in less than half an hour. no sweat.

moral of the story:

burn you runic armor.

C

Connor_Graham

I unraveled all of the armor I had sorted out in chests after imbuing was added. Did the same to all of the rings/bracelets. That cleared out about 400 storage in my house and resulted in quite a few relics and a LOT of essence. There's really no point in keeping any of it anymore.