• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Do You Make a Large Rug?

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some rug deeds and i wanna connect them to make one large rug. Ive seen them at other peoples houses but i cant figure it out.

T

Tazar

It basically involves "breaking" the item and chopping away the sections that you do not want - it is a royal pain and takes lots of heritage tokens to make one of a decent size...

But if you wait a few weeks for SA, the Custom Carpets should get you there a lot easier!

T

Tazar

Sounds good, do you have a link to any info on these floor tiles or pics?
They were mentioned on the last UO-HOC Chat located here.

also in an interview from the UO-Japan team summarized here.

This is all I have found so far, but I am sure there are more details out there.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you need help, PM me and I'll give you my ICQ. An' I'll meet you in game and show you step by step how to do it. It does eat a lot of heritage tokens.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx for wanting to help. I do have alot of tokens left to use but SA's not that far away and if it really works out like they say it will be fun to do the quest and buy the rug pieces, but if the rugs cost a arm and a leg maybe ill try the token ones.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if nothing changes the rug pieces are very affordable.... unless you want to carpet an entire castle, then it's gonna cost you a bit :D